What Wishes to Write on Your Bar Mitzvah Gift CardIt is customary for people attending birthday celebrations to bring gifts including those attending a bar mitzvah or bat mitzvah event. These gifts can be anything that the celebrant can use including religious books and ornaments, prayer shawls, Kiddush cup or something that he or she likes. Some even give money or gift certificates to allow the child to buy whatever he or she wants.
Along with the gift, a card is normally attached containing the birthday wishes of the giver to the celebrant. The gift card can be any size, handmade and personalized or bought from bookstores. However, regardless of its size, shape and design, whatís important is the message written on it that should be sincere and meaningful.
Gift cards are great keepsakes that a celebrant can stick in a scrapbook along with his or her pictures. Just like photos, you can browse through these messages over and over again throughout oneís adult life.
People attending a bar mitzvah or bat mitzvah should, therefore, go beyond just writing the usual messages of congratulations, good luck and best wishes on your birthday. Be creative in writing your wishes or blessings for the celebrant. It can be in the form of a short poem, a letter or even a song, if you wish.
Birthday wishes should inspire the celebrant and make him or her proud of his new status in life. Below are samples of bar mitzvah / bat mitzvah wishes and blessings.
- May the Torah bless you, guide you and inspire you every day of your adult life.
- Mazal Tov on your becoming a Bar Mitzvah. May you be a source of inspiration to your siblings, may you grow in Torah and may you fulfill the dreams that your grandparents had always wanted for you.
- May the celebration of your bar mitzvah / bat mitzvah inspire you to become a responsible adult worthy of emulation.
- May this special day in your life enable you to grow into an admirable young woman who religiously follows the Jewish spiritual values.
- As you become an adult, may you be a source of joy to your family and friends always. Wishing you a life filled with love, happiness and success.
- Mazel Tov as you grow into adulthood. May you always have joy, prosperity and a long, healthy life.
- Wishing you a future filled with joy and blessings as you transform from childhood to adulthood today. May your study of the Torah and Hebrew continue throughout your adult life. Mazel Tov!
Create simple yet meaningful poems if you like. Below are some examples.
- A handcrafted bat mitzvah remembrance,
Made especially for you
With a wish for happiness and success In everything that you do.
- May all your dreams come true
As you become a bar mitzvah,
And may the teachings of the Torah Enrich the adult life thatís meant for you.
- Your family and friends are proud of you
As you become a bar mitzvah today,
May all your wishes come true Not only today but in the life you lead every day.
Let your imagination work and create unique bar mitzvah or bat mitzvah wishes that the celebrant will remember for a long time.
Read more articles on the subject: Bar Mitzvah Gifts