Acceptance of agreement
ScanSoft Ltd. owns the copyright, trademarks and other proprietary rights of the content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other codes contained in the website. It is, therefore, prohibited to copy, redistribute, reproduce, use or publish them or any part displayed on the site except for what is allowed by Section 4. All information appearing on the site is protected under intellectual property laws and international treaty provisions. The website and its contents are copyright material and you are not allowed to acquire ownership rights to any of them. Some of the contents used on the site are the copyright work of third parties. Posting of information on the site does not grant the user any consent, waiver or license under any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property of the company.
BarMitzvah101 is the trademark or registered service mark owned by ScanSoft Ltd. that appears on the website. Any other company names and third party trademarks on the site are the property of their respective owners. The company is not responsible for any third party material.
Limited License, Permitted Uses
As a user of this site, you have a non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to access the site strictly in accordance with its terms and conditions. You are allowed to use the material that appears on the site from time to time only for personal, internal and non-commercial purposes. You are permitted to print out information from it for the same purposes on condition that you observe all copyright and other policies. Use of the site’s print out or electronic version in any litigation or arbitration matter is strictly prohibited.
Restrictions and Prohibitions on Use
Users with access to this site and its content and materials are restricted in doing the following: (a) copying, printing (unless permitted by Section 4 above), republishing, displaying, distributing, transmitting, selling, renting or making available in any form or all or any section of the site; (b) using the site or any of its materials to develop any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base or similar resources meant for commercial distribution including (but not limited to) sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, advertising and promotion. The website and its owner can suspend or terminate your use of the site without notice if we find that you have made illegal acts that violate certain terms such as removing of advertisements and introducing viruses to the site. We reserve the right to work with any third-party investigations should any violation is detected.
BarMitzvah101 provides information about online companies and their websites. Information provided on the site covers the different products and offerings of the companies and can be viewed using a search engine. ScanSoft Ltd. may add or remove material from the website at its own discretion and without prior notice. The content provided on our website is in an “as is” and “as available” basis. The company is taking all the necessary steps to ensure the proper functioning of the site but does not guarantee that it will not be interrupted, free of error or defects and that the server which hosts this site is fully secure from software viruses or bugs.
As a user of this site, you have the following responsibilities:
- You assume all the responsibility and risk for using the site and the internet in general.
- You will be solely responsible for any damages you or your computer system incurs as a result of using the site.
- You agree to defend and hold the company harmless from and against any claim or demand related to using the site.
- You will comply with any security procedures specified by the company in relation to accessing or using the site and you agree not to disrupt its functioning nor interfere when other users are accessing it.
- You are prohibited from bothering the companies listed on the site by using their contact information provided on the website.
- You are not allowed to upload rude information to the site. These include slanderous, racist and illegal information as well as information violating copyrights.
- You shall not use the site to send unsolicited email messages including bulk email or those considered as spam.
- You are not permitted to attempt to access any unrestricted service and other account in our website.
- You will be responsible for compensating us or our website for any damage or loss we may incur as a result of your malicious action.